The Totally Tiffany CD was released today. Rather different in presentation form Kraftyhands.
Instead of the ordinary CD plastic box they have decided to go with a slim folder which can be added to a binder folder, there is a pocket for you CD and best of all some scrumptious vellum paper to print on.
Tiffany to me just conjurers up images of beautiful lamps and this CD has that feel.
The vellum is beautiful to print on but for a try I decided to use acetate so I could put glitter on the reverse.
You will need
- 8 x 8 die to make as an easel card by cutting two and joining
- acetate that you can print on. I think I got mine from Office and it is for printing overhead projector sheets
- Crafters Companion spray glue
- Glitter, I used My Craft Studio.
- small corner dies. The ones I used were free on a magazine.