Never Stop Learning

Saturday 7 December 2013

Kraftyhands Blog Challenge December

Christmas Crackers




This month the challenge is for 'Anything Goes' so I decided to make some crackers with the papers from S for Santa and my Tonic die. I did have to enlarge the 6x6 papers a little to get the patterning to be correct.
I then had the challenge of making a box for them. The base is gold card and the top is acetate which fitted first time, thank goodness. The red cord is elastic and tied at the back. My grandsons where not impressed as they do not have a 'snapper' inside...hmmm but you could place a small gift inside them.

Crafty Wishes
Merry Christmas
&
Happy New Year.

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous project Laura, the Santas and papers are perfect for crackers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask if they had the snapper in them .They are wonderful project to share .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might get some snappers for next time. I have been told that Hobbycraft sell them. I think I might cry if I saw someone pull tham apart though..
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Snapper or no snapper they are lovely Laura.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete